Scott Carr, CPA, QKA, is a partner with dedicated experience providing accounting, tax and advisory services to clients. Scott’s area of expertise also includes retirement plan administration services such as the development, marketing and supervising of services. His knowledge in retirement plan administration allows him to assist clients in the development and set-up of new plans, as well as the maintenance and quality control of established plans. Scott serves clients in a range of industries, including construction and real estate, manufacturing and wholesale distribution, retail and not-for-profit organizations.
Outside of work, he serves his community through active involvement in the Kiwanis Club and spends time with his wife and two children.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Business Administration, Illinois State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA), American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries