Robert Sawyer, PMP, is a partner in the firm’s technology department. In his role, Robert works with clients to articulate enterprise-wide capabilities and services of Microsoft Dynamics from conception to delivery. He also oversees engagement and project managers for standardization and consistency of project delivery and client satisfaction. Robert provides general oversight to all inputs and deliverables in the implementation process, as well.
Robert further assists his clients by identifying client problems/goals in association to underlying value drivers to understand how improvements will be measured and who is responsible for delivering improvements. He has led multiple teams and concurrent projects and has owned delivery responsibility for 80% of the firm’s practice revenue.
Interestingly, Robert has completed more than 14 half marathons and served honorably on active duty in the Marine Corps for 20 years. He was born in Korea, and his wife was born in Tokyo; Robert’s second language is Japanese.
- Project Management Institute
- Professional Association of SQL Servers
- Dynamics 365 User Group
- Atlanta Microsoft Business Intelligence Group
- Bachelor’s Degree in Asian Studies, University of Maryland – University College
- Master’s Degree in Business Intelligence, Saint Joseph’s University
- Master of Business Administration, Colorado State University
- Project Management Professional (PMP)