Rick Kavenagh, CPA, CGMA, has more than 20 years of experience in consulting, taxation and accounting services. He specializes as a business advisor in planning, strategy and implementation for businesses. He brings expertise in providing direction and management for complex business launches, mergers and acquisitions for small, medium and large-sized clients. Rick has notable experience in manufacturing, distribution, construction, real estate and professional practice sectors.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)