Pam Wright, CPA, is a partner in the firm’s Akron office assurance services group and has over 30 years of experience in audit, tax and consulting services. She has extensive experience servicing clients in the not-for-profit (NFP) industry and is the NFP practice leader in the Akron office. She serves a wide variety of NFP clients including community and private foundations, social service agencies, historical museums, zoos, independent schools, mental and health care organizations and associations.
When she’s not working, Pam enjoys vacationing in Florida with her husband and spending time with their two corgis.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Board of Directors, Vice Chairperson and Finance Committee for Project GRAD
- Board of Directors and Finance Committee Chair for Battered Women’s Shelter of Summit and Medina Counties
- Steering Committee for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Taste of the NFL
- Leadership Akron Class 30
- Board of Directors and Finance Committee for Child Guidance and Family Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Findlay, Findlay, OH
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2019 ATHENA Leadership Award Finalist
- 2017 Women’s Network Women of Professional Excellence Award
- 2016 Girl Scouts of Northeast Ohio Women of Distinction Award