Pamela J. Aman, CPA, is a partner in the St. Louis office with over 20 years of experience in public accounting. She focuses on serving closely-held businesses in a variety of industries, including auto dealerships, construction, real estate, manufacturing and medical practices. Her areas of expertise encompass accounting, financial reporting, auditing and consulting services. In addition, Pam also provides individual and business tax services.
Before beginning a career in public accounting, Pam worked in private industry for a number of years. Her experience in this field equipped her with the necessary tools and knowledge she utilizes in her current role serving closely-held business clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Subcontractors Association – Midwest Council
- St. Louis Auto Dealers Association
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Cum Laude, University of Missouri
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)