Nathan Isenberg, CPA, ABV, CFP®, is a tax partner dedicated to providing exceptional client service and upholding quality standards. With a special focus on the medical, healthcare and real estate industries, he possesses extensive experience in business services, business valuations and consulting, income tax planning and return preparation.
Nathan is a central Illinois native, who enjoys playing in several community recreational sports leagues and participating in high school youth ministry programs.
- Washington Rotary, Member
- Illinois State University & Illinois Central Community College, Department of Accounting Advisory Boards
- Leisure Acres, Board Member
Education & Licenses
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Illinois State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Illinois State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®)
- Licensed Insurance, Life and Health