Michelle Usher, CPA, is a partner in the Springfield office with more than 15 years of tax planning, preparation and consulting experience. Michelle serves clients in the construction, retail, real estate, manufacturing and distribution industries, as well as individuals, not-for-profit organizations, trusts and estates. Her focus is on individuals, partnerships and corporations, with a specialization in multi-state taxation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Springfield Parks Foundation, Treasurer
- Leadership Springfield, Graduate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Illinois at Springfield
- Graduate Certificate in State and Local Taxation, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee