Michael Sheehan is a partner of Sikich’s wealth management services team. He provides financial planning and wealth management services to individual, corporate and not-for-profit clients for Sikich Financial. Sikich Financial is a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Sikich LLP. Michael has more than 25 years of investment experience in the financial services industry and his focus is on the construction, implementation and service of client portfolios consistent with their goals and objectives. He is a licensed securities advisor and holds several state of Illinois insurance licenses.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA): Series 6, 7, 63 and 65
- State of Illinois Life Insurance
- State of Illinois Health Insurance
- State of Illinois Long Term Care Insurance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, St. Mary’s University,
San Antonio, Texas
Advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.
General securities offered through Triad Advisors, Member FINRA/SIPC.