Matt Mountain is a partner on Sikich’s technology team, specializing in Salesforce implementation, enhancement and support services. Matt has over 30 years of experience as a consultant, working with a variety of financial services firms from start-up companies to Fortune 500. He uses his knowledge of Salesforce and his experience in client services to expertly translate what clients want into a specification that they purchase.
Matt works directly with clients, often in the financial services, manufacturing & distribution, professional services and transportation industries, to deploy Salesforce technology that solves business problems. He also supports Sikich’s sales team on their pre-sale, scoping efforts, provides consulting services to clients and operates in a sales capacity.
Matt is a developer of industry templates built on the Salesforce platform and has also authored two books on CRM technologies. Outside of the office, you can find him spending time with his spouse and four children, golfing, reading or traveling.
- Salesforce’s Financial Services’ Partner Advisory Board, Member
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Specialist
- Bachelor of Science, The Ohio State University
- Entrepreneurial Masters Program, Massachusetts Institute of Technology