Loren Schwartz, CPA, CISSP, CISA, is a partner with more than 25 years of diversified information system audit, financial and operational audit, privacy, and risk management consulting experience. He directs many of our organization’s major information technology reviews and audits. Loren joined Sikich through the 2022 acquisition of Cotton & Company, a sophisticated leading organization in the local, state and federal government space.
Loren’s experience includes directing and participating in a wide range of system reviews, Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) audits, financial statement audits, process re-engineering improvement projects, and audits of internal management controls of automated information systems. He has directed projects with clients ranging in size from start-up entrepreneurial organizations to Fortune 500 organizations. His industry experience includes both commercial and governmental clients. He also has conducted speaking engagements for well-known industry organizations on a variety of Information Technology (IT)-related topics.
Loren lives in Northern Virginia with his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA), Washington, D.C. Chapter
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)