Laura Culp, CPA, PFS, MT, CCIFP, is a partner with over 30 years of experience working with the owners of privately held businesses to help them grow their wealth and implement tax saving strategies. She has dedicated, extensive experience serving construction and real estate companies. Her knowledge of the unique tax and financial issues that contractors and developers face is a valuable resource to her clients. Laura’s planning and wealth management skills also provide business owners and individuals with an integrated level of service, and clients appreciate her down to earth advice.
She is a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP), AICPA Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and holds a FINRA 65 license.
- Cleveland Clinic/Akron General Hospital and System Board Member
- NEO Construction Financial Management Association
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- GAR Foundation, Board of Trustee Member
- Corbin Foundation, Board of Trustees Member
- Ohio Contractors Association (OCA) Akron-Canton Chapter Executive Committee Member
- 2020 Junior League of Akron Sustainer Inspiration Award
- 2019 BSA Great Trail Council Community Service Award
- 2018 Akron Area YMCA Hunsicker Family Service to Youth Award
- 2018 Read Family Difference Maker Award
- 2017 Leadership Akron Lieberth Community Vision Award
- 2013 Pinnacle Award-Lisle M. Buckingham Leadership Award
- 2012 Women’s Network Woman of Achievement
- 2008 Northeast Ohio Athena Finalist
- 2007 University of Akron College of Business Administration Dr. Frank L. Simonetti Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2005 United Way Woman Philanthropist of the Year
- 1998 Western Reserve Girl Scout Council Woman of Distinction Community Volunteerism
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business, Lafayette College, Easton, PA
Master of Taxation Degree, The University of Akron, Akron, OH
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.