Kip Walle, MBA, CFP®, is a partner with Sikich, who has nearly 15 years of experience helping clients reach their financial goals. In his role, Kip provides a comprehensive, goals-based approach to financial planning and wealth management that he tailors to fit the needs of each client. Kip is passionate about helping clients manage their personal wealth and make well-informed decisions to meet their financial objectives through all of life’s transitions, from college to retirement.
Kip has worked with Sikich’s wealth management team since 2011. He has earned a Master of Business Administration and a bachelor’s degree in accounting and business administration. Kip is also a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and is registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 63, and 65. He is proficient in assisting with employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Sangamon Valley Estate Planning Council
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Young Philanthropists
- Leadership Springfield, 2014
- Springfield Urban League, Board of Directors
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Illinois
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Business Administration, University of Illinois
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series: 7, 63, 65
- State of Illinois Life and Health Insurance
- State of Illinois Long Term Care
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.