Karen S. Sanchez, CPA, QPA, is partner-in-charge of Sikich’s employee benefits services team. She leads teams of professionals providing services in the areas of: employee benefit plan audits, third-party administration services for retirement plans, welfare plan Form 5500 preparation, payroll tax compliance issues and Affordable Care Act reporting.
Karen has provided retirement plan compliance and related benefits services to closely held companies, not-for-profit and governmental entities since 1990. Karen is the direct supervisor of employee benefit plan audits for qualified plans. She is a frequent speaker on benefit-related topics and contributes to a variety of professional and trade publications.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society Member
- American Society of Pension Actuaries
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
- Illinois Public Pension Fund Association
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, North Central College
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)