Jim Keeslar, CPA, is a partner at Sikich with more than 35 years of experience providing audit and advisory services. Jim specializes in audit and review engagements and also has extensive expertise in the Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) process. Jim works in a number of industries, primarily serving businesses in manufacturing and construction. He is also skilled in employee benefit plan audits.
When Jim is not in the office, he enjoys running and has completed several marathons, including the Boston Marathon.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- The University of Akron, George W. Daverio School of Accountancy, Advisory Board Member
- PrimeGlobal North America Regional Advisory Committee
- ACE Mentor Program of Akron and Canton, Board Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Magna Cum Laude – Western Michigan University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)