Jason Evans, CPA, CA, is a partner in the Naperville office. He focuses on helping clients achieve their financial and business goals through assurance and business advisory services. He helps organizations with new financing, mergers and acquisitions, state certifications and corporate restructuring.
Jason takes a true advisory approach with each client. Even the smallest detail in a financial statement (and what it means for your business) is covered when you work with Jason. He treats clients like his peers and always goes the extra mile to create meaningful relationships among clients or to build special services that meet clients’ unique needs.
Jason has more than 20 years of experience serving hundreds of middle market clients, and he specializes in construction, manufacturing, distribution, financing, technology, leasing, food processing and professional service businesses. Jason has served as the treasurer for the Chicago Chapter of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), a board member for the Illinois State University Department of Accounting Advisory Board, a board member for the Aurora Chamber of Commerce, a board member of the Naperville Jaycees and as a board member for the Fox Valley Associated General Contractors (FVAGC).
Jason works directly with key partners on the evolution of processes and technologies at Sikich to support the advancement of business intelligence and overall firm performance. Jason helps to lead these initiatives because he believes that clients and associates should always be learning and growing. This is why he serves as a dynamic instructor for continuing education courses for Sikich associates.
Jason has been with Sikich since 2004. He was also one of the youngest associates ever to make partner and partner-in-charge at Sikich. Previously, he held roles as a manager at Sikich, where he started the Field Audit service, and as a manager at Miller Cooper, where he managed large accounts, such as the State of Illinois.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society, Member, Peer Review Committee
- Institute of Management Accountants
- National Association of Construction Auditors
- Association of Subcontractors & Affiliates
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Fox Valley Associated General Contractors, Board of Directors
- Builders Association
- Surety Association of Illinois
- Choose DuPage, Board of Directors
- Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- Illinois State University Department of Accounting Advisory Board, Board Member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Illinois State University