Gary D. Neubauer, CPA, is the partner-in-charge of Sikich’s assurance services. He has more than 37 years of experience in providing audit, review, compilation, attestation and management consulting services. Gary is responsible for addressing independence and other Code of Professional Conduct matters and audit and accounting technical matters, including oversight of the firm’s quality control and continuing education programs. He has worked with clients in the state and local government, wholesale distribution and construction industries. Gary serves on the firm’s Assurance Services Executive Committee and the Risk Management Committee.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Memorial Medical Center Foundation – Former Board Member and Secretary
- Springfield Public Schools Foundation, Former Board Member and President
- United Way of Central Illinois, Former Board Member and Campaign Chair
- United Way Foundation of Central Illinois, Inc., Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Illinois State University