Doug Mathey, CPA/PFS, MT, has more than 25 years of tax and financial experience working with business managers, corporate executives, retirees and high-net-worth individuals and their families.
He focuses on all areas of private and business wealth management, including tax consulting, planning, investment strategy, compliance and financial and estate planning. He also has in-depth experience with business succession plans and mergers and acquisitions.
Doug provides wealth management services using evidence-based investment strategies, a goals-based approach, and a focus on tax minimization to grow and protect the financial resources of his clients and their families.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 65
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- AICPA Personal Finance Specialist (PFS)
- Life and Health insurance agent in the state of Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting/Finance, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Master of Taxation Degree, The University of Akron, Akron, OH
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.