D.J. leads the firm’s security and compliance division. He was the principal founder of 403 Labs in 2005, a world renowned information security consultancy, which he merged with Sikich in 2014. D.J. has extensive experience in information security, vulnerability management, Internet architecture, networking and software design and manages security assessments, forensic examinations and penetration tests.
He is a regular speaker at national conferences and conducts training sessions for corporations and compliance organizations. D.J. works closely with the regulatory agencies and card associations to help define and strengthen industry security standards, including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) and forensic procedures.
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Infragard (partnership between private business and FBI)
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- PCI Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
- PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Rochester Institute of Technology