Dave Brockman, CPA, is the partner-in-charge of the Professional Services Practice Growth and the Akron, Ohio office. He has more than 35 years of experience serving all levels of not-for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses, lending expertise in overall strategy, planning, operations and growth. He was formerly managing partner and co-founder of the accounting and consulting services firm BCG & Company, which was acquired by Sikich in 2016.
Interestingly, accounting runs in the family for Dave, as his son and father are both CPAs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- The Ohio CPA Foundation, Past Chair
Awards & Recognition
- Greater Akron Chamber – Small Business Advocate of the Year
- American Red Cross – H. Peter Burg Community Leadership Award
- United Way of Summit County – Distinguished Service Award
- Ohio Society of CPAs – Public Service Award
- Ohio Society of CPAs – One of Ohio’s 100 Most Influential CPAs
- Greenleaf Family Center – Betty Dalton Community Service Award
- Victims Assistance Program – Bernard Rosen Community Service Award
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration/Accounting, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)