Dave Brockman, CPA, is the partner-in-charge of Professional Services Practice Growth and the market lead for the Ohio region. He has more than 35 years of experience serving all levels of not-for-profit organizations and for-profit businesses, lending expertise in overall strategy, planning, operations and growth. He was the co-founder and former managing partner of the accounting and consulting services firm, BCG & Company, acquired by Sikich in 2016 to further expand our capabilities in response to increasingly complex client needs.
Interestingly, accounting runs in the family for Dave, as his son and father are both CPAs.
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
The Ohio CPA Foundation, Past Chair
Awards & Recognition
- Greater Akron Chamber – Small Business Advocate of the Year
- American Red Cross – H. Peter Burg Community Leadership Award
- United Way of Summit County – Distinguished Service Award
- Ohio Society of CPAs – Public Service Award
- Ohio Society of CPAs – One of Ohio’s 100 Most Influential CPAs
- Greenleaf Family Center – Betty Dalton Community Service Award
- Victims Assistance Program – Bernard Rosen Community Service Award
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration/Accounting, Miami University, OH
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)