Dan Beine, CPA, is a partner at Sikich’s Milwaukee office. He is a seasoned tax services professional who specializes in preparing and reviewing complex and multi-state tax returns. Dan oversees the preparation of corporate, partnership, fiduciary and individual income tax returns. He serves clients in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing and distribution, retail and real estate.
When he’s not at work, Dan enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys, all of whom are Eagle Scouts. His other hobbies include playing the card game Sheepshead, golfing, hunting and cheering on Wisconsin sports teams.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington County Campus Foundation, Treasurer
- Boy Scouts of America, Merit Badge Counselor
- Church Finance Committee
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Wisconsin–Whitewater