Colleen Redington is a recognized Microsoft Dynamics consulting expert and the Resource Planning (ERP) Partner for the Enterprise Team. Her deep and diverse background includes more than 23 years of consulting on a wide-range of client projects, including business analysis, financial cost management, supply chain management, manufacturing, workforce analytics and enterprise (data) warehouse management.
Colleen is also considered one of the foremost training experts for Microsoft Dynamics AX. She has successfully implemented ERP systems in both the public and private sector, working closely with both U.S. businesses and multinational corporations. Clients benefit from her passion for detail, project cost control, effective team collaboration and superior customer service.
- Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional
- Certified Public Accountant
- Indiana University – Bachelors in Business Administration
- University of Texas – MBA
- Imperial College (London) – International Studies Program