Brent P. DeMay, CPA, is a partner on Sikich’s accounting and consulting services team with an emphasis in employee benefit plan audits. Brent is experienced in auditing qualified retirement plans and welfare plans of various sizes sponsored by organizations across a variety of industries.
His recent experience includes:
- Supervising the annual audits of qualified retirement plans, including defined benefit pension plans, 401(k) profit sharing plans, health and welfare plans, money purchase plans and employee stock ownership plans.
- Supervising the annual audits of SEC-registered 401(k) Plans.
- Providing technical consulting regarding employee benefit plan financial reporting and compliance matters.
- Researching technical issues related to qualified retirement plans.
- Consulting with clients on a variety of plan qualification and administration issues.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Northern Illinois University
- Master of Accounting Science, Northern Illinois University