Andrew Twardowski, CPA, is a partner with Sikich and has more than 25 years of public accounting experience. Andrew’s responsibilities include income tax compliance and consulting services for corporations and partnerships, as well as providing tax and financial consulting services to individuals. Andrew works with a variety of clients, including manufacturers and distributors of machinery, food products, automotive, steel and consumer products with sales and operations in the U.S. and foreign countries.
Andrew also has experience with companies in the transportation industry, media companies, retail sales and point of purchase display. These businesses have sales ranging from $1 million to $1 billion. He has worked with clients on a wide variety of tax issues, including inventory and international taxation and manages compliance and consulting services for high net worth individuals. In addition to his client responsibilities, Andrew trains new tax professionals and keeps other professionals within the firm updated on new tax developments.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois, Volunteer
- Boy Scouts of America Three Fires Council, Volunteer
- Oswego Youth Tackle Football, Volunteer
- Wheatland Athletic Association, Volunteer
- New Life for Haiti, Volunteer
- Oswego East Wolf Parents, Volunteer
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, University of Illinois
- Master of Science Degree in Taxation, DePaul University