As a partner with Sikich Financial, Andrew Paoni, MBA, CFP®, CFA, specializes in portfolio management and financial planning, helping clients learn how to reach their personal financial goals. Andrew has over 14 years of experience as a financial advisor and assisting clients in spending and saving money efficiently so that they can enjoy a successful financial future.
At Sikich Financial, Andrew and his team are committed to helping clients grow, manage and protect their wealth. He offers independent, objective advice, free of proprietary products, that is in the sole best interest of his clients. Andrew’s areas of expertise include financial planning, asset management and 401(k) retirement planning.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series: 7, 24, 31 and 66
- State of Illinois Life Insurance
- State of Illinois Health Insurance
- State of Illinois Long Term Care
- Salvation Army – Advisory Board
- Contact Ministries – Former Board of Directors
- Calvary Academy – Former Board Member
- Springfield Westside Rotary – Former President
- Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce
- Sangamon Valley Estate Planning Council
- Leadership Springfield – 2008
- Forty Under Forty – Springfield Business Journal (2008)
- Illinois Prayer Breakfast – Committee Member
- CFA Society St. Louis
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Southern Illinois University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Illinois
- Industry Today: What Will Your Legacy Be?