Andrew Paoni, MBA, AIF®, CFP®, CFA, partner of Sikich’s wealth management team, provides financial planning and wealth management services to individual, corporate and not-for-profit clients for Sikich Financial. Sikich Financial is a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Sikich LLP. Andrew has earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) professional designation from Fiduciary360. He has received formal training in investment fiduciary responsibility. Andrew’s focus is on constructing investment portfolios consistent with the client’s objectives. He is a licensed securities advisor and holds a State of Illinois life, health and long-term care insurance license.
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 24, 31 and 66
- State of Illinois Life Insurance
- State of Illinois Health Insurance
- State of Illinois Long Term Care
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), South Illinois University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Illinois
Investment advisory services offered through Sikich Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Triad Advisors, Member FINRA and SIPC. Triad Advisors and Sikich Financial are not affiliated.