Andrew J. Lascody, Jr., CPA, is a partner in the Springfield office and has more than 20 years of experience providing clients a broad range of audit, accounting, tax and business consulting services. Andy serves individuals and small and mid-size businesses in various industries including agriculture, real estate, not-for-profit and government. His focus is on business start-ups, tax return preparation and compliance, tax authority representation and research, and tax and financial planning.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- University of Illinois Springfield, Accountancy Alumni Committee Member
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of St. Agnes Church, Treasurer
- Mid-State Kart Club, Inc., Past-Treasurer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Sangamon State University
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Lincoln Land Community College