Our collective drive and mutual accountability made a resounding impact on the Sikich business in 2021, fueling collaboration and generating growth. The accomplishments highlighted within these pages reflect the quality of our team members and the maturity of our organization, positioning us for continued momentum in 2022.
- Launched free on-demand mental wellness app featuring confidential coaching, therapy and psychiatry services
- Through a number of distinct wellness challenges, our individuals and teams achieved 2,130 workouts, ran and walked 1,085 miles, and logged 32,187,134 steps
Partnered with Hope Wall School to create T-shirts for our wellness participants. Hope Wall School serves people with disabilities from preschool through post-high school.
Business Advisory saw significant growth with the addition of a Regulatory, Quality and Compliance practice. The 100+ new professionals deepened our expertise with expanded capabilities in digital transformation services for regulated industries, including life sciences and insurance.Sikich named 2021 Services Partner of the Year by Sparta Systems, a Honeywell Company.
- Sikich revamped our internship program, Sikich Scholars, to inspire and educate a group of diverse, young professionals and create a future workforce of innovative leaders
- Sikich awarded three students the James A. Sikich Visionary Scholarship Fund. The scholarship was established in 2019 to honor the legacy of our founder, Jim Sikich, and to help make an accounting education accessible to aspiring students
- Hosted Fifth Annual Student Leadership Conference which included students from 26 universities across the nation who experienced content rich programming ranging from DEI to professional development and opportunities to collaborate across teams
- Honored the women of Sikich through a celebratory spotlight series during the month of March
- Introduced a new summer learning series for our Women’s Leadership Circle
Sikich donated significant funds to Feeding America and The Wounded Warrior Project.
- Feeding America is the nation’s largest domestic hunger relief organization, working to connect people with food and end hunger
- The Wounded Warrior Project is a veterans service organization that provides support to physically and mentally wounded veterans of the military
Strengthened our digital transformation capabilities, diversifying expertise in enterprise software and cloud services for manufacturers.
Service offerings expanded to include Workforce Risk Management and Economic Development Consulting, increasing our suite of solutions to serve clients with strategic counsel and innovation.
Technology practice ranks #3 worldwide amongst NetSuite solution providers and awarded Microsoft Eagle Award (one of five globally).