Strategic Guidance for Everchanging Cyber Insurance Webinar
December 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CST
Cyber liability insurance protects businesses from the high costs of a data breach or malicious software attack. It covers expenses such as customer notification, credit monitoring, legal fees, and fines. Now more than ever, companies are interested in learning more about how cyber insurance works and how it can help prepare your business for the net cyber attack.
Join Sikich and USI Insurance Services on Wednesday, December 7th at 10am CT/11am ET to learn about cyber insurance, what it means for your organization, how to prepare for cyber insurance renewals, and more.
Is cyber insurance a choice or a requirement in today’s climate? What is the cost of mitigation with or without insurance?
During this webinar, USI and Sikich will cover:
- Pros and Cons of Cyber Liability Insurance
- How to Build Security into Business Strategy
- 2022 – The Year of 5 MINIMUM Requirements for Cyber Underwriting
- What’s Approaching – Be Aware – Next 5 Cyber Underwriting Focus Areas are on the Horizon
- The Importance of Choosing a Security-Focused Strategic Partner