- This event has passed.
Preparing for a Single Audit
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am CDT
With local governments receiving CARES Act and other COVID related federal funding, many will find themselves subject to the Uniform Guidance (Single Audit) for the first time. Join our expert, Ray Krouse, for this 90-minute webinar, “Preparing for a Single Audit.” He will be joined by panelists, Anthony Cervini and Fred Lantz of Sikich, as he discusses the basics and the purpose of a Single Audit as well as how to prepare for the Single Audit before your auditor begins the engagement.
Additional topics covered:
- The history of the Single Audit
- Key areas of Uniform Guidance
- Important planning information
- Testing of compliance and internal controls
- Reporting under Uniform Guidance
- Common Single Audit findings
CPE credits available.