- This event has passed.
Not-For-Profit & Association Network: 2020 Learning Series – Workshop 3
September 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am EDT
Join us virtually on Tuesday, September 22nd for the third event of our 2020 Learning Series for Not-For-Profits and Associations. We will be continuing our partnership with the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce for this workshop.
The event will feature two brief presentation sessions and two breakout rooms of your choice.
- Tips on the Paycheck Protection (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Process, presented by Jennifer Ferarra, Vice President at M&T Bank
- Economic, Accounting & Tax Implications of PPP Loans, presented by Andy Powell, CPA, Partner at Sikich & Chris Davidson, CPA, Tax Manager at Sikich
BREAKOUT ROOM OPTIONS
- Enriching the Virtual Experience, led by Karrie Chitwood, Director of Learning & Development at Sikich
- Getting over FOLO: The Fear of Leaving Out, led by Sarah Akers, Senior Strategist at Mekanic
- The Impact of Behavioral Drives in a Remote Workplace, led by Ramona Ruiz, Founder of Better Everyday Consulting Group
- Embracing Communications to Boost Fundraising Efforts, led by Mackenzie Gorham, Account Manager, Public Relations Services at Sikich
Tuesday, September 22 | 9:00 – 10:30 am EDT
Virtual | Call-in details to follow