Not-for-Profit & Association Network: 2020 Learning Series – Alexandria
March 19 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join us in Alexandria on March 19th for the first event of our 2020 Learning Series for Not-For-Profits and Associations, formerly known as Halt Buzas & Powell’s Nonprofit Bites. This year, we will continue our partnership with the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce for the series.
The event will feature 3 sessions:
- Generate Additional Revenue: STEP Up from Sponsorship to Partnership, presented by Lewis Flax, President of Flax Associates
- Form 990 Panel Discussion, led by Sikich Partner Andy Powell and Sikich Senior Manager, Not-For-Profit Tax Jill Boyle
- The Power of Audience Segmentation: Meaningful Content Drives Participation, presented by Scott Kolbe, Sikich Partner & Creative Director
Register below to be part of our first Not-For-Profit education event on the East Coast.
- 7:30 – 8:00 am Breakfast & Registration
- 8:00 – 10:00 am Session 1
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Session 2
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm Session 3
SPACES ARE FILLING UP – REGISTER TODAY!