- This event has passed.
Managing Generational Differences
February 27 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am EST
The Generation Gap in the Workplace – Register Below
How to Effectively Manage Generations
It can be difficult to manage and work alongside the many personality types within a company. Each generation tends to have differences in communication style, adaptation to change, ability to collaborate and learning styles. So how do you effectively manage at a time when we have up to five different generations within one company?
This open panel discussion will examine ways in which you can best setup your leaders, teams and individuals to successfully interact with each other while creating motivation and effectiveness.
- How do generations communicate?
- How can you best manage, and how does your style need to change?
- What benefits are they looking for in a job?
- What does a workday look like?
- How to setup and incentivize teams to collaborate
- Differences and similarities
- How to find common ground
- Alyssa Briggs | TIES, Director of STEM Learning
- Katie Duffy | Buckingham, Employment & Labor Associate
- Pattie Wagner | Sikich, Managing Director Human Resource Advisory Services
- Moderator: Susan Rodgers | Buckingham, Employment & Labor Practice Group Chair