M&A Disputes and Private Equity: What You Need to Know
November 29 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
M&A disputes involving private equity firms and their portfolio companies can be complex. These matters often involve earn-outs, valuation, securities, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, corporate governance, fund performance marketing and advertising, conflicts of interest, tax, and more.
Join us on November 29th, as our panelists examine:
- Key considerations in M&A disputes and disputes involving private equity and portfolio companies, principals/managers, and investors.
- Managing increasing regulatory burden risk with SEC and DOJ.
- Navigating the complexities of valuation, fee, carried interest, profit-sharing, and performance calculations and other accounting complexities.
Fiduciary duties to limited partners and their private equity firm.
- 3:00-3:15 p.m. (CST) – Registration
- 3:15-4:45 p.m. (CST) – Panel Discussion
- 4:45-6:00 p.m. (CST) – Networking Reception
- Shawn Fox, CPA, ABV, CFA, ASA – Managing Director, Sikich LLP
- Michael P. Conway, JD – Partner, Jones Day
- Rick Herbst – Partner, Sikich LLP
- Joseph R. Katcha – Principal, High Street Capital
- Jeffrey R. Patt, JD – Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP