Intersection of Legal and Accounting Ethical Requirements
June 13 @ 2:45 pm - 6:00 pm CDT
Join us on June 13th for:
- An analysis of the relevant ethical requirements for attorneys and accountants.
- A conversation on the areas in which both professions’ ethical requirements intersect.
- Tips for managing potential ethical risks in your practice.
- A discussion about the most common legal and accounting ethical mistakes.
- Best practices for managing legal malpractice risk and liability issues.
Ethical considerations when working with accounting experts.
- 2:45-3:00 p.m. (CST) – Registration
- 3:00-5:00 p.m. (CST) – Panel Discussion
- 5:00-6:00 p.m. (CST) – Networking Reception
- Thomas F. Falkenberg, Esq., Managing Partner, Falkenberg Ives LLP
- Shawn D. Fox, CPA, ABV, CFA, ASA, National Managing Director, Sikich LLP
- Sonya D. Naar, Esq., Vice President, Senior Claims Counsel, Attorneys’ Liability Assurance Society (ALAS)
- James M. Sullivan, JD, CFE, CIG, Managing Director, Sikich LLP