Third Annual Higher Education CFO Forum- Virtual
February 9 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am CST
Sikich invites you to join us for our third annual Higher Education CFO Forum on February 9-11, 2021. This year we are excited at the opportunity to offer this event virtually. We plan on covering a variety of topics relevant to CFOs, CEOs, CIOs and other finance and business office staff in the higher education service area.
February 9th, 2021| 9:00am – 11:30am CST
- IRS Issues Affecting Higher Education- presented by Kristine Willson, Senior Consultant, Advisory Services
- 2020 Tax Update: New IRS Guidance and Foreign Analysis & Reporting Basics- presented by Jill Boyle, Director, Not-for-Profit Tax and Lesley Keller, Senior Manager, Tax Services
February 10th, 2021 | 9:30am – 11:30am CST
- Institutional Eligibility and Campus Security- presented by Ray Krouse, Partner, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Services
- GASB and FASB Breakout sessions – presented by Richard Lynch, Partner-in-Charge, Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Services; Anthony Cervini, Partner-in-Charge, Government Services; and Fred Lantz, Director of Government Services
February 11th, 2021 | 9:30am – 11:30am CST
- Reduce Fraud Risk with an Internal Audit Function, a Fraud Hotline, and a Planned Incident Response – presented by Kate Burian, Manager and Jim Sullivan, Managing Director, Forensic and Valuation Services
- Ransomware and the Next Generation of Cyber Threats Facing Higher Education- presented by Josh Sanders, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Services
*Agenda subject to change.