- This event has passed.
Establishing and Monitoring Internal Controls for Not-For-Profits
May 23 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am CDT
Tuesday, May 23 | 08:30 – 9:30 a.m. CDT | 1.0 CPE
The board of directors, audit committee and executive team are essential leaders in the corporate governance process. Understanding the risks facing your organization and how maintaining a robust internal control environment provides the foundation for providing value to your organization and clients, contributing to your organization’s success.
Join us on May 23 where Steve Randall, MBA, and Sargon Youmara, CPA, partners in Sikich’s Governance, Risk and Compliance Services group, will discuss easily implemented best practices for corporate governance framework, including:
- Why CEOs, CFOs and board members are essential to the governance process
- How risk management of the financial and IT function is so important for every size organization
- Common internal control deficiencies and remediation
- Strategies to mitigate risk
- Ongoing management and monitoring of your internal controls
Register Here! >>>