CPE Training: Audit Level 3
December 16 @ 8:30 am - December 17 @ 5:00 pm CST
CPE ELIGIBLE | DECEMBER 2019
Sikich University is pleased to offer Audit Training Level 3 for your audit professionals. Training costs include:
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit for days attended
- Breakfast and lunch on all 3 session dates, and 2 dinners
- All materials as PDF downloads
- Expert faculty, including insights from Professor Sarah Lureau, CPA, CFE
Session (click the level for full description):
- LEVEL 3: DECEMBER 16-17, 2019 – This course navigates the experienced auditor through the overall audit process and the participant’s role as an in-charge, covering:
- Project and time management
- How to effectively supervise staff
- Performance reviews
- Providing effective feedback
*Please note: training will run 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CST each day.
CPE Credits: 24 credits (approx.) per level. Final amount of credits will be calculated upon course completion.
Cost: $900 per 3 day course
Questions? Please contact us at SUniversity@sikich.com
Hotels: Our preferred hotel is the Sheraton Lisle. A hotel shuttle, as well as ridesharing services (Uber, Lyft), are available between the hotel, the Sikich office and restaurants.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Request for cancellation must be received in writing three weeks prior to the program to receive full tuition refund. Request received in writing two weeks prior to the program will receive a 50% tuition refund. No tuition refunds will be granted within one week of a program. If in an event, Sikich LLP will need to cancel a program, the cancellation will be communicated via email and refunds for program tuition will be rewarded.