- This event has passed.
2023 Tax Insights: Effective Tax Planning Strategies for Businesses and Individuals
September 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
Thursday, September 28 | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm CDT | 1.0 CPE
As we move into the second part of 2023, many businesses and individuals begin to examine their tax situation for the year more carefully. Join Sikich tax experts in our one-hour, CPE-eligible webinar where we will cover the following:
• The most recent updates from Capitol Hill on possible tax legislation this year
• Business tax provisions for research expenditures, interest expense, bonus depreciation and several SECURE 2.0 developments
• Key IRS guidance and tax cases affecting businesses and their owners
• The most recent IRS developments on the widely discussed Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
• Tax planning ideas to consider and areas with tax challenges to avoid
• Tax reporting updates and reminders
We’ll also address any recent and breaking tax developments.
Sikich LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
Jim Brandenburg, CPA, MST
Tom Bayer, CPA, CExP