2018 Agribusiness Update [Springfield, IL]
December 4, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm CST
You’ve planted a seed in the agriculture industry, and much like weather patterns, economic conditions change and you need to adapt to see your agribusiness grow. Thankfully, you don’t need to Google your way around to learn about what’s changing and how it impacts you, your business, and your crops. Our speakers have the expertise and the answers to your questions. Sign up for the Agribusiness Update seminar to stay updated with the agriculture industry and learn how recent changes impact your business.
Topics and Presenters
- Organic Farming Challenges, Jonah Kolb, Vice President – Moore & Warner
- Estate Tax Planning Under the New Rules, Scott Garwood, Attorney – Samuels Miller et al
- Marketing and Grain Merchandising, Scott Stoller, Grain Merchandiser – AgPerspective/Grain & Feed Association
- Tax Reform Update – Dave White, Partner and Drew Long, Senior Manager – Sikich, LLP
Who Should Attend?
Whether you’re curious about investing in agribusiness or are knee-deep in it, our presenters will talk about what to do, how to do it, why and what to expect. From owners and operators of agribusinesses, to presidents and c-suite executives at banks and law firms, everyone will walk away with information about the macroeconomics of agribusiness. Farmers and grain elevator owners and a multitude of agribusinesses will also learn about how to optimize their business growth.
- Registration: 3:00-4:00pm
- Presentation: 4:00-5:45pm
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to follow