Sikich's Security & Compliance practice (formerly 403 Labs) is dedicated to assisting our clients with information security consulting, fraud management, risk mitigation and vulnerability detection and prevention. Our experts specialize in performing compliance audits, penetration tests, computer security assessments and computer forensic investigations.
We handle anything having to do with security or protecting data, including credit card data (PCI DSS), patient data (HIPAA), bank account numbers (GLBA), service provider reviews (SOC 1/2/3) or intellectual property.
Sikich holds several certifications within the information security industry, including:
- Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor (PA-QSA)
- Qualified Security Assessor for Point-to-Point Encryption (QSA (P2PE))
- Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor for Point-to-Point Encryption (PA-QSA (P2PE))
- PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI)
We take time to learn your business so we can better advise you, because we know that, at the end of the day, you have a business to run.
We employ state-of-the-art facilities, equipment and techniques to perform thorough security tests. Simply doing "enough to get by" is not an option.
We are continually innovating, being first-to-market with new tools, better ideas and superior technology supported by patents.
We're active in the information security community, presenting seminars, writing articles, conducting webinars and sharing our knowledge.