Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Business Intelligence solutions are tasked with transforming system data into actionable information. When you are running Microsoft Dynamics NAV
(formerly Navision) you have many choices as to how to extract this information and deliver it to end-users to enable educated corporate decision-making.
Sikich’s business intelligence consultants specialize in understanding your unique situation, interpreting your business requirements and crafting a BI solution that delivers not just charts and graphs, but real insight into your data. Our business intelligence methodology delivers true ROI based on increased sales, cost savings and improved margins. If you already have or are considering implementing a business intelligence solution, Sikich can assist you and help you get maximum value out of your investment.
Sikich focuses on using a variety of data architectures and software solutions which are capable of providing BI artifacts in a wide variety of formats, including:
Dynamics NAV + Microsoft BI = Empowered Decision-Making
Our Dynamics NAV solutions take advantage of the powerful capabilities of the Microsoft BI stack including:
- SQL Server (housing Microsoft Dynamics NAV data)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) to create cubes for use in data analysis
- Dynamics NAV Role Centers to render charts, graphs and other data presentation components
- PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel to deliver self-service BI modeling and development capabilities to end users
- Power View to build dynamic and interactive data visualizations that can be rendered inside of SharePoint, or Excel
- The Excel based solutions on their own can be distributed multiple different ways – as file shares, through PowerPivot Galleries, through SharePoint running Excel Services or via Power BI for Microsoft Office 365.
- Additional software solutions that provide pre-built data warehouses (analysis cubes), robust presentation layers, scheduling and distribution capabilities and mobile access.
We can also help you leverage additional NAV BI functionality to do the following:
- Analyze Actual vs. Budget Amounts
- Create Customized Financial Statements with varying Account Schedules as needed
- Analyze Data by Dimensions
- Create Analysis Views and Reports
Let us help you architect a world-class business intelligence system for your organization. We take the complexity out of implementing BI solutions for Dynamics NAV. We look forward to learning more about your specific business requirements. Contact us today to learn how Sikich can deliver Business Intelligence solutions for your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system.
With offices in Chicago, Decatur, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Naperville, Rockford, Springfield and St. Louis, and with staff positioned across the country, we serve clients nationwide with the responsiveness of a local company.