Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Business intelligence solutions are tasked with transforming system data into actionable information. When you are running Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you have many choices as to how to extract this information and deliver it to end users to enable educated corporate decision-making.
Sikich's business intelligence consultants specialize in understanding your unique situation, interpreting your business requirements and crafting a BI solution that delivers not just charts and graphs, but real insight into your data. Our business intelligence methodology delivers true ROI based on increased sales, reduced customer turnover and improved conversion rates. If you already have or are considering implementing a business intelligence solution, Sikich can assist you and help you get maximum value out of your CRM investment.
Sikich focuses on using a variety of data architectures and software solutions that are capable of providing BI artifacts in a wide variety of formats, including:
Dynamics CRM + Microsoft BI = Empowered Decision-Making
Our Dynamics CRM solutions take advantage of the powerful capabilities of the Microsoft BI stack including:
- SQL Server (housing Microsoft Dynamics CRM data)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) to create cubes for use in data analysis
- Dynamics CRM Dashboards to render charts, graphs and other data presentation components
- PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel to deliver self-service BI modeling and development capabilities to end users, including data-mashup with other data sources (i.e. ERP system data)
- Power View to build dynamic and interactive data visualizations that can be rendered inside of SharePoint, or Excel
- The Excel based solutions on their own can be distributed multiple different ways – as file shares, through PowerPivot Galleries, through SharePoint running Excel Services or via Power BI for Microsoft Office 365.
- Additional software solutions that provide pre-built data warehouses (analysis cubes), robust presentation layers, scheduling and distribution capabilities and mobile access.
We can also help you leverage additional CRM BI functionality to do the following:
- Analyze the Sales Pipeline
- Create Customized CRM Reports
- Analyze CRM Data by multiple Dimensions
- Create Analysis Views and Reports
Let us help you architect a world-class business intelligence system for your organization. We take the complexity out of implementing BI solutions for Dynamics CRM. We look forward to learning more about your specific business requirements. Contact us today to learn how Sikich can deliver business intelligence solutions for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
With offices in Chicago, Decatur, Denver, Houston, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Naperville, Rockford, Springfield and St. Louis, and with staff positioned across the country, we serve clients nationwide with the responsiveness of a local company.