Selling a company is not a simple transaction, and in fact, the whole sales process can be an emotional one. As a result, you may find that critical steps or procedures fall through the cracks. In order to ensure a valuable, positive experience, make sure you are prepared. Start by understanding the overall sales process.
Explore the sales process—from the early stages to the actual sale—in our whitepaper, Sales Process Expectations. Focused on the activities in which your investment banker is involved, this whitepaper provides an overview of the sales process, ultimately allowing you to fully understand this complex transaction.
In the Sales Process Expectations whitepaper, you will learn:
- The sales process timeline, from preparation to execution
- All the information required for a sale
- The required activities you must implement
- How to maximize the potential value of the transaction
- What to do and not do to ensure a smooth sales process
Securities are offered through Sikich Corporate Finance LLC, a registered broker/dealer with the Securities Exchange Commission and a member of FINRA and SIPC.