Sikich is excited to announce the release of its third-annual "Manufacturing Report: Trends and strategies to help manufacturers understand growth challenges and opportunities."
In the Spring of this year, we conducted a survey to learn more about issues facing the manufacturing and distribution industry. The intent of the survey is to provide manufacturers and distributors with representative data and insightful analysis to overcome challenges and impact future projections surrounding their business.
The findings confirmed that manufacturers and distributors are seeing similar challenges that could impact their ability to compete in the years ahead. For Example:
- Only half of manufacturers are taking advantage of R&D tax credits
- Cost-cutting across the supply chain remains a major priority
- Manufacturers remain vulnerable to cyber security threats
- IIoT adoption is slower than expected
- Robotics can increase efficiencies and productivity but are underused
- Manufacturers lack an organized succession, or exit plan for their businesses
Sikich's 2017 Manufacturing Report takes an in-depth look at each of these critical areas, and includes insights from Sikich's M&D industry experts who also offer key strategies to address each competitive challenge.
We invite you to download the report to hear about these topics.