This Microsoft Dynamics GP System Admin course, taking place January 9, 2014 is a virtual class you will be able to access remotely via the internet from your own workstation. We will teach the basic functions and skills needed to support the technical system administration tasks for the Microsoft Dynamics GP solution. The class will include a lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice providing fundamentals to handle the Microsoft Dynamics GP system. Participants will learn how to:
- Troubleshoot common issues within Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Roll out service packs automatically
- Perform SQL backups, and when to do so
- Maintain Microsoft Dynamics GP via data archiving, backups, etc.
- Maintain the Microsoft Dynamics GP system
- Create test companies and populate with production data
- Set up automated solutions for FRx and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Use the support debugging tool
- When: January 9, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Virtual Classroom (available via the internet from any workstation)
- Client Cost: $495 per attendee; Companies registering two or more employees for the same class receive a 10% discount. Clients also have the option to purchase a pre-paid block of five training class days at the discounted rate of $2,250.
- Non-client Cost: $594 per attendee. Non-clients also have the option to purchase a pre-paid block of five training class days at the discounted rate of $2,700.
Note: A full payment is required to reserve a seat. Cancellations received within 72 hours of the class start time will receive a full refund. Late cancellations and no-shows will forfeit their deposit.