The Management Reporter II virtual training class is designed for the experienced Management Reporter user with at least six months of experience in using the product. Ideally students will have completed the Management Reporter I class before attending.
Advanced topics covered in the virtual Management Reporter II training include:
- A review of Relational and Variance Reporting
- Complex Balance Sheet Reporting
- Creating a Statement of Cash Flows
- Consolidation Reporting
- Report Output
- When: March 6, 2014
- Where: Virtual Classroom (available via the internet from any workstation)
- Client Cost: $495 per attendee; Companies registering two or more employees for the same class receive a 10% discount. Clients also have the option to purchase a pre-paid block of five training class days at the discounted rate of $2,250
- Non-client Cost: $594 per attendee. Non-clients also have the option to purchase a pre-paid block of five training class days at the discounted rate of $2,700.
Note: A full payment is required to reserve a seat. Cancellations received within 72 hours of the class start time will receive a full refund. Late cancellations and no-shows will forfeit their deposit.