Microsoft Dynamics SL provides easy-to-use accounting, project management and ERP software with cloud options
Professional and field service firms need a clear understanding of their project costs, billings and utilization by client and job to stay on top of profitability. Flexible and agile analytical reporting tools are essential to smart decision making. Microsoft Dynamics SL, a robust accounting, project management, job costing and ERP software solution, helps you better manage projects and jobs to meet your customers’ high expectations.
Microsoft Dynamics SL Features
For mid-sized firms that need easy-to-use, flexible project accounting software to grow their business while managing costs, Microsoft Dynamics SL provides:
- Strong accounting and financial management, including multi-company capabilities
- Robust project management, including integration to Microsoft Projects
- Feature-rich functionality for human resources and payroll
- Complete integration with accounting and distribution functionality
- Role-based navigation for fast user adoption
- Flexible, user-friendly reporting and analysis tools
- Cloud and mobile access for remote users
- Easy integration options for customer relationship management (CRM) and other systems
Want to see SL in action? Contact us to schedule a demo or learn about pricing.
The Sikich Difference for Microsoft Dynamics SL
Sikich is a Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Partner and Top 25 professional services firm focused on delivering technology solutions for tangible business improvement and organizational excellence. Our team is comprised of more than 200 senior ERP consultants
and multidisciplinary business advisors who have helped thousands of leading companies in the United States and across the globe.
We bring this valuable experience and insight to every SL implementation:
- Founding member of Microsoft Dynamics SL Reseller Advisory Council
- Co-author of the Microsoft Dynamics SureStep implementation methodology
- Member of Microsoft Dynamics SL User Group