Is Microsoft Dynamics AX Right for My Organization?
At the highest level, if you are a large, multi-site, international organization, Microsoft Dynamics AX is the type of system you are looking for.
With the ability to comprehensively manage financial, human resources, operations and management all in one centralized system, your company will be able to realize the power of an integrated approach to processes. Factor in Azure cloud-based solutions and you can run complex tasks quickly, efficiently and from anywhere in the world.
With a 97% client satisfaction rating with Dynamics AX implementations, Sikich has a proven track record of helping companies use the full potential of their ERP system.
The right ERP system fit depends on a number of factors and one of the best ways to determine what is the right fit for your organization. Contact us for a personalized demo.
Specialization for Manufacturing
When it comes to the manufacturing and distribution industry, Sikich has deep experience. Lead by a team of senior Partners who have decades of experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry, no problem is too big or small. If you want to know how industrial equipment manufacturing can benefit from the "Internet of Things," Sikich has the answers how you can implement, track and measure it. Here are some of the tools we can bring to manufacturing organizations:
For costing, Sikich has developed the Cost Connect solution for Dynamics AX. The solution will automate the cost process for both discrete and project-centric manufacturing. The Methodology explores transactional MLO details within Dynamics AX to assemble the required analytical data.
- Expose product costs from top to bottom on MLO cost elements across multiple levels of production
- Locate and research production cost anomalies with full transactional record data available on demand
- Analyze and validate actual production costs against estimates to understand true performance
- Information outputs in easy-to-use data views or extract to Excel for further manipulation and reporting
- Explore transactional status to evaluate settlement state and Inventory Close condition (Open or Closed)
- Compare impacts on currency versus an alternate currency
- View cost data by level, item, production order, project and similar with MLO break-outs and Grand Totals
- Designed with embedded capabilities to extend the solution as desired by users, enabling the capture and manipulation of additional data elements and break-outs throughout multi-level production and project activities
Dynamics LCS for IEMs
We are a recognized leader in IEM implementations for Dynamics AX 2012. We’ve been helping IEM companies implement AX since 2004 and deliver predictable, repeatable implementations using Dynamics LCS
- Over 800 parameters preset based on IEM expertise and best practices
- Saves time and ensures proper configuration for better results
- Over 500 business process model flowcharts completed to support IEM deployments
- Supports Fit/Gap Analysis
- Eliminates hours of user documentation
- Pre-loaded master setup and master data templates
Enhanced support and IT administration reduces system costs
We can help you reduce your AX system overhead costs with enhanced Issue search and Hotfix deployment as well as System Diagnostics to keep your AX environments running at top performance.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Insights
Additional Microsoft Dynamics AX Services and Solutions:
The Dynamics AX Experience Sikich Brings to Your Organization
Sikich is a Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle Partner and Top 25 professional services firm focused on delivering technology solutions for tangible business improvement and organizational excellence. Our team is comprised of senior ERP consultants and multidisciplinary business advisors who have helped leading companies in the United States and across the globe.
What that means for your business is you'll get access to our leadership team who have successfully implemented Dynamics AX systems for countless clients.We'd love if you would contact us for a demo so we can show you how Dynamics AX can move your business forward.