Sikich LLP strives to reward eligible employees with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits package includes:
- Sikich offers a competitive, comprehensive High Deductible Health Care PPO Plan. This program includes preventative care services covered at 100%. In addition, Sikich offers Domestic Partner coverage. When participating into the medical plan, employees are automatically enrolled with prescription coverage.
Health Savings Account
- In coordination with the High Deductible Health Plan, employees are eligible for a Health Savings Account. Sikich contributes funds into employees accounts based on coverage tier.
- Sikich offers a comprehensive dental plan covering a variety of eligible expenses for preventative diagnostic and orthodontia claims.
Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Sikich offers a standalone vision care plan which provides routine eye exams, frame/lens allowance and access to broad network providers.
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Sikich offers Healthcare and Dependent care FSA options.
Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Life Insurance
- Sikich provides short-term and long-term disability coverage for employees at no cost and enrollment is automatic.
Voluntary Life Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance is a company-paid benefit in an amount equal to your annual earnings with certain restrictions. Enrollment is automatic with no cost to employees.
- Sikich offers employees the option to purchase additional life insurance. In addition, employees covered with voluntary life insurance can purchase voluntary life for eligible dependents including spouse and children.
- Sikich offers both a pre-tax and Roth 401(k) to employees with a company match program.
Career and Life Benefits
CPA Exam Bonus
CPA Exam & Materials Reimbursement Policy
- Sikich will provide a bonus to those employees that successfully complete the CPA exam.
Paid Professional Association Memberships
- Reimbursement for Exam Fees
- Time off for Exam and Study Dates
- Firm-Sponsored Study Resources
Paid Exam Costs for Professional Certifications
- Sikich may pay for all or a portion of the dues and fees when joining a service club or professional organization.
- Sikich will reimburse job-related certifications.
Computer Loan Program
- Sikich will provide tuition assistance for job-related degrees.
Flexible Work Schedules
- Sikich will provide an interest free loan for home computer equipment.
- Sikich allows for telecommuting, reduced hours and other flexible work arrangements.
Paid Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave
- Sikich provides firm paid holidays.
Paid Time Off (PTO)/Thank You Days
- Sikich provides twelve (12) weeks paid leave to our employees for adoption and maternity leave. In addition to three (3) weeks paid leave for paternity leave.
- Sikich provides employees with paid time off (sick, vacation, personal) based on years of service with the firm. Employees are also eligible for firm Thank You Days.
Employee Assistance Program
Annual Health and Wellness Screenings
- The Sikich Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides short-term, confidential counseling for employees and their family members at no cost, and enrollment is automatic.
Annual Wellness Challenge
- Sikich provides a two-part screening, made up of an Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and Biometric Screening for employees and their spouses.
Sikich Social Media Contest
- Meant to empower employees to take responsibility and accountability for their own well-being, and positively impact their true health potential by encouraging healthier lifestyle behaviors.
Smoking Cessation Program
- Our newest Wellness Challenge utilizes social media and is as easy as SNAP, SHARE, and LIKE to WIN!
- Sikich offers a self-guided program that is designed to engage, guide and support employees and their smoking cessation efforts.
Quarterly Wellness Webinars
- Sikich offers employees to receive an annual reimbursement for wellness-related memberships and activities.
Health Portal and Coaching
- Topics range from goal setting, disease prevention, nutrition, and stress management.
Corporate Location On-Site Wellness Amenities
- Confidential health portal to review your biometric screening results, find information on various health issues, and record your participation in wellness programs.
- Onsite cafeteria with multiple food stations
- Free fruit in cafeteria courtesy of Sikich Partners
- Walking desk
- On-Site Health Club operated by Edwards Hospital
- On-Site walking path, basketball and volleyball courts
- On-Site relaxation/mothers’ room
- On-Site Weight Watchers group
- Garden plots available in summer
- Wellness vendor fairs
We Reward Employees and Referral Sources for Connections
We have a streamlined system that makes it easy to reward both employees and referral sources for new business connections.
*Amenities at our corporate location. Click here to learn more about our other amenities.