As an organization’s leader, you’ve likely already gone through the employee benefit plan audit process, and now it’s time to review the plan’s tax and compliance needs. From pending and enacted legislation to regulatory and accounting issues, new developments are always around the corner. Keep up with the issues that impact you the most by working with Sikich’s tax experts when preparing your employee benefit plan tax forms. Specifically, we will maintain your compliance by:
- Preparing or reviewing these forms:
- IRS Form 5500: Annual Return/Report of Employee Benefit Plan
- IRS Form 5330: Return of Excise Tax Related to Employee Benefit Plan
- IRS Form 990: Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- IRS Form 1099: R-Distributions from Pension, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans
- Filing under DOL Delinquent Filer Voluntary Compliance Program, including Form 5500
If your organization has run into complex tax issues, it’s possible that you need tax representation before the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor. If that is the case, remain confident that you’ll get through the situation with the help of Sikich’s employee benefit tax team.