More than 100 countries are now using International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and the Securities and Exchange Commission project that the United States capital markets will begin using IFRS in the near future. This means that it will eventually become essential to have a CPA who is knowledgeable and has had experience in this area. Find comfort in knowing that your Sikich CPA can apply these practices to your current financial statement audit.
If your organization is one looking to make the conversion to IFRS, ensure a smooth transition with the help of a Sikich CPA. Specifically, you will:
- Get any questions or concerns answered regarding your transition to IFRS, as well as advice on how this change will impact you and your clients
- Understand what needs to change in order to align with IFRS
- Receive an assessment and report of financial statements
- Receive guidance for communicating this change to employees, investors and other stakeholders
- Get training for staff accountants on all aspects of IFRS